Please respect and protect your privacy in accordance with Le Sommelier's "Privacy Protection Statement" (please refer to the "Privacy Protection Statement" clause).
Welcome to LE SOMMELIER (hereinafter referred to as Le Sommelier). In order to allow you to use Le Sommelier’s services and information at ease, we hereby explain to you Le Suomen’s privacy protection policy to protect your rights and interests. Read the following:
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy, including how to deal with the personal identification data collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than Le Sommelier, nor does it apply to persons not entrusted or involved in management by Le Sommelier.
2. Methods of collecting, processing, and using personal data
When you visit Le Sommelier or use the functional services provided by Le Suo Men, we will consider the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; With your written consent, Le Sommelier will not use personal data for other purposes.
When you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, Le Sommelier will retain the name, e-mail address, contact information, and time of use provided by you.
During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP address of the connected device, time of use, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference basis for us to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be published.
In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but no specific Personal information.
3. Data protection
Le Sommelier hosts are equipped with various information security equipment such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your Personal Data and relevant processing personnel has signed confidentiality contracts. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be subject to relevant legal punishments.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. External links on the website
The webpage of Le Sommelier provides Internet links to other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided by Le Suomen. However, the privacy protection policy of Le Sommelier does not apply to the linked website. Please refer to the privacy protection policy on the linked website.
5. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
Le Sommelier will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The proviso in the preceding paragraph includes but is not limited to:
-With your written consent.
-The law expressly stipulates.
-To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
-In cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
-When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting, or taking legal action Necessary.
Conducive to your rights.
-When Le Sommelier entrusts manufacturers to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, it will perform its duty of supervision and management to outsourced manufacturers or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, Le Sommelier will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function you use If it is high, the writing of cookies can be rejected, but some functions of the website may not be executed normally.
7. Amendment of privacy protection policy
Le Sommelier's privacy protection policy will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.
According to the Tobacco and Alcohol Management Law, users of Le Sommelier website (hereinafter referred to as "this website") must be at least 18 years old to use or continue to use this website. When users use or continue to use this website, they are presumed to be at least 18 years old, have read, understand, and agree to accept all the contents and subsequent modifications and changes.
--Obligations and commitments of users
The user promises not to use this website for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and promises to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices for using the Internet. If the user is a user outside the Republic of China, and agree to abide by the laws and regulations of the country or region to which it belongs. The user agrees and warrants that this website shall not be used to forcibly infringe the rights of others or illegal acts, including but not limited to:
1. Publish or violate public order or good customs, texts, pictures or files in any form.
2. Infringe or damage this website or others’ reputation, exclusive rights, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, other intellectual property rights and other rights.
3. Violation of confidentiality obligations due to laws or contracts.
4. Use this website in the name of others.
5. Transmit or spread computer viruses.
6. Other behaviors that are inconsistent with the purpose of use provided by this website or behaviors deemed inappropriate by this website for legitimate reasons.
7. Change of service content and sending of newsletters and EDM
8. Agree to the scope of this website provided by the company. The company may add, subtract, change or terminate the items or content of related services based on business needs and actual conditions, without individual notification.
9. The user agrees that the company may add, modify or terminate related activities according to the actual implementation, and choose the most appropriate method to inform the user.
10. The user agrees that the company may send newsletters or product messages (EDM) from time to time to the e-mail box that the user logs in. When the user refuses to accept marketing after receiving the message, our company will stop sending marketing messages.
Stop of service
The company will maintain the normal operation of the system and services in accordance with generally reasonable techniques and methods. However, under the following circumstances, the company has the right to stop and interrupt the provision of this website:
1. When necessary maintenance and construction of electronic communication equipment on this website.
2. When a sudden electronic communication equipment failure occurs.
3. When the electronic communication service applied for on this website is stopped and the service cannot be provided.
4. Due to natural disasters and other force majeure factors or other factors that are not attributable to the company, this website cannot provide services.
Limitation and exclusion of liability
1. The functions provided by this website are provided for use at the current status of the function. This website does not bear any express or implied guarantee responsibility for its performance, speed, conversion, reliability, safety, accuracy, etc.
2. The company does not guarantee that the contents of the emails sent by the web pages, servers, domains, etc. of this website will not contain computer viruses and other harmful substances; nor does it guarantee that the transmission and storage of mail, files or data are correct and correct. The company is not liable for damages caused by disconnection, errors, etc., due to the failure of transmission or storage of the mail, file or data, loss or error.
All advertisement content, text and picture descriptions, display samples and other information browsed on this website are all designed and proposed by each advertisement merchant, product and service supplier. This website only accepts the entrusted pre-determined scope, and does not assume responsibility for inherited advertising.
Protection of intellectual property rights
The software or programs used on this website, all content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website screen arrangement, web design, are owned by this website or other rights holders in accordance with the law. Property rights, including but not granting trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how, etc. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, or perform restoration projects. If users want to quote or reprint previous software, programs or website content, they must obtain this website or Prior written consent of other right holders. Regarding intellectual property rights as the user's obligation, if there is any violation, the user shall be liable for damages to this website (including but not extending litigation costs and attorney fees).
1. In terms of human rights, in principle, users agree not to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others when using the services of this website.
2. If the user is involved in a violation, this website may suspend all or part of the service, or simply cancel the user account.
3. If any infringement of intellectual property rights is discovered, reduce the form of damage suffered and contact methods, and attach a true statement and a voice statement of legal intellectual property rights, and send it to email@example.com .tw / communication @ sommelier .com.tw Contact the customer service center of this website.
User authorization to Le Sommelier website
1. Regarding the data uploaded, transmitted, entered or provided by the user, the user agrees that this website may collect, process, store, transmit and use the data within a reasonable range to provide the user with other information or services, or make use of it Statistical data, or conduct surveys or research on Internet behavior, or for any legal use.
2. If the user does not have the legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, or publicly publish certain information, the conversion right shall be transferred to a third party. Please do not import the information without authorization to upload, transmit, Once any information entered or provided to this website is uploaded, transmitted, entered or provided to this website by the user, it is recognized that the user has permitted this website. Unconditionally use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, and publicly publish these materials, and may delegate the right to authorize others. Users have no objection to this. The user shall also ensure that the use, modification, reproduction, public broadcast, modification, dissemination, distribution, public publication, and sub-authorization of this website will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, otherwise the website shall be liable for damages (including However, litigation costs and attorneys' fees are not included).
Due to the use of the services provided by this website, it may be necessary to complete the delivery or retrieval of goods (or gifts, etc.) through home delivery or freight forwarders. Therefore, the user agrees and authorizes this website to depend on the needs and purposes of the service. The personal information (such as recipient name, delivery address, contact phone number, etc.) provided by the user and required for the delivery will be provided to the home delivery and freight industry and related cooperating manufacturers to facilitate the completion of the goods (or gifts, etc.) Delivery and retrieval.
Governing law and competent court
The interpretation and application of these terms of service, as well as disputes or disputes related to these terms of service or between users and this website due to the company's services, shall be handled in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of China, and the Taipei District Court in Taiwan shall be the first instance Statutory courts, but if the law has other compulsory provisions on the courts of jurisdiction, the provisions should still be followed.